(Curriculum vita (C.V
Assistant professor Dr. ALI SALEEM ABDULRIDHA
Ministry of higher education and scientific research
AL Forat Al awsat Technical university
College of Health and medical techniques
Medical laboratories dep.
E mail: email@example.com
- Medical lab. technology College of health and medical technology /Baghdad/ 1999 (pathological analyses.
- Diploma in medical analyses Technical institute Kufa1996
- Medical lab. technology College of health and medical technology /Baghdad/ 2005
- university of Babylon college of science (microbiology)
- 3rd. on Iraq in medical technical price 1996
- Study the effect of some drugs on cellular immunity.
- Finding optimal treatment of autoimmune diseases.
- Diverse hormonal studies
- Role of immunity in malignancy
- Optimal tests for diseases diagnosis
- Vaccination and diseases
- Antibiotic development
- Role of genetics in immunologic diseases
- Medical laboratory technology
- Medical microbiology
- Diagnostic medical genetics
1-Ali S A. Effect of Pyocyanine Extracted from P.aeroginosa On Other Pathogenic Bacteria in Vitro Kufa Jour.Vet.Med.Sci.Vol.2 no.2 2011.
2-H A.Salih, M. Abdulbary,Ali S A.: Susceptibility of P.aeroginosa isolated from urine to some antibiotics. Al Qadisiya Jour. Vet.Med.Sci.Vol.10.no.2 (2011)
3-Ali S A., Meison A:Effect of age on HCG test in pregnant women.Kufa Jour.Vet.Med.Sci, vol. 1 no.1 (2010)
4-H.A.Albakaa,Ali S.A.: Effect of Dexamethason administration on leukocytes migration in female with SLE. ALQadisiya Jour.Vet.Med.Sci. Vol. 7 no. 1 (2008)
5- Husein A.A. ,Ali S.A.: Effects of Prednisolone Administration on Leukocytes Count in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis Kufa Med. Journal .Vol.9 no. 2 (2006)
6- Ali S.A : Study of Effects of Methotrexate Treatment on Some Parameters of Cellular Immunity among Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Kufa Med. Journal Vol. 9 no. 2(2006)
7- Ali S. and Frial J(2014)
Relationship between Seminal Tumor Necrosis Factor-α and sperm quality in Iraq IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences (IOSR-JPBS) e-ISSN: 2278-3008, p-ISSN:2319-7676. Volume 9, Issue 2 Ver. V (Mar-Apr. 2014), PP 30-33