Curriculum Vitae CV
Given Name: Jasim Hameed Taher
Home address: Iraq/ Najaf
Residential quarter: Al- Furat
Place of birth: Maysan / Al-Kahla’a
Date of birth: 1/7/1953
Social status: Married Boy: 1 Girl:1
Name of wife: Bushra Abdul-Raheem Farhan
Occupation status for wife: Pharmacist / Lecturer
Certificate: Ph.D Title: Assist Professor
College: College of Health and Medical Techniques/ Kufa
University: Al- Furat Al- Awsat Technical University
Appointment Date in Foundation Technical Institutes: 16/3/1985
Date of given titles:
Assist Lecturer: 7/3/1985
Lecturer: 31 / 12 / 1990
Assist. prof. : 24 / 9 / 1995
- Bachelor Biology / Zoology 17 / 6 / 1979 Basrah University.
- Master Parasitology 16 / 4 / 1983 Basrah University.
- Doctorate Parasitology 16 / 7 / 2007 Babylon University.
30 in Iraqi journals.
1 in foreign journals.
- Parasites and human diseases 1990
- How to flatten your stomach 1993
- Lecture notes in medical Parasitology 2015
- Anatomy for second year medical student / Dep. of medical lab. techniques.
- Histology for second year medical students / Dep. of medical lab. techniques.
Number of training sessions: More than 30
Ex: Use of Lab. equipments in diagnosis of diseases and technology. 2007 / Egypt.
Number of committeeman in ministry: 3
Number of committeeman in university: 3
Scientific conferences attended: more than 30
Sanitary campaigns: there are many activities in this field.
Ex: Investigations of toxoplasmosis in Kufa city 2012
Examining committee: 4 M. Sc. thesis
Community service activities:
- Advising healthcare instructions.
- Investigation of human and animal myiasis.
- Quality assurance between application and theory.
- Syllabus preparation for the college departments.
- Academic card establishment for students.
- Head department for 12 years.
- Member in sectional committee for the medical departments.
- Our efforts in the establishment of new departments in the Technical institute / Kufa.